24 November 2025

About ♠️πŸ©ΆπŸ’œπŸ€

I'm Victoria and I identify as asexual. I never knew what asexuality was but on 4/29/24 I wrote in my diary, "I started reading a new book called Ace about asexuality because I think I just figured out that I'm asexual."

What is asexuality? Asexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by a lack of sexual attraction to others.

Why did you make this blog? Asexuality is underrepresented in the media. I made this blog to help shed light on the subject, to let others know they're not alone and to share resources I found.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting term, and I like that there is so much exploration now on the various 'flavours' of sexuality. A-sexual as in not strongly anti-sex. marching with a placard, but as in apathetic to it. But could there not be love, marriage, and childbirth without sex?

    ReplyDelete

POST A COMMENT πŸ–€♠️♣️